6712C Compact Portable Sampler
Advanced sampling capabilities in a smaller packageThe 6712C compact model gives you the world's most versatile sampler controller in a smaller-diameter package that fits in 18" and offset manholes. Large, comfortable handles make transporting safe and convenient - even when wearing gloves. The NEMA 4X, 6 (IP67) enclosure is submersible, watertight, and dust-tight. Plug-in 700 Series Modules and the SDI-12 interface make it easy to add flow and parameter monitoring to your 6712-based system.
Isco's advanced 6712 Controller allows you to select different programming modes to assure the most suitable routine for your application. Programming is fast and simple, with on-line help just a key stroke away.
In Standard Programming Mode, the controller walks you through the sampling sequence step-by-step, allowing you to choose all parameters specific to your application. Extended Programming Mode lets you enter more complex programs including “smart sampling” event notification, triggered on any combination of up to 16 inputs.
- SDI-12 interface provides “plug and play” connection with multi-parameter water-quality sondes and other compatible devices.
- Standard 512kB memory gives you great flexibility for logging environmental data.
- Choice of 11 different glass and plastic bottle configurations ranging from 24 x 1liter to 1 x 5.5 gallon.
- NEMA 4X, 6 (IP67) controller enclosure
- Rugged ABS plastic shell
- Foam-insulated base holds up to 30 pounds (13.5 kg) of ice to preserve samples even in extreme conditions.
- Sample delivery at the EPA-recommended velocity of 2 ft/sec., even at head heights of 26 feet.
- Pump revolution counter and patented liquid detection sensor ensure accurate sample volumes - and tells you when tubing should be replaced.
- Wastewater effluent
- Stormwater monitoring
- CSO monitoring
- Permit compliance
- Pretreatment compliance
Options and Accessories
- Sequential sampling 24- and 12-bottle configurations
- ProPak disposable sample bags
- Composite sampling 2.5 gallon (glass or plastic) bottle configurations
- Suction lines and strainers
- Power sources including Ni-cad or lead-acid batteries and solar panels
- 674 Rain Gauge
- 700 Series Modules for flow and parameter measurement
- Telephone Modem
- Cell phone-based data retrieval, dial-out alarm, and remote control
- Wireless radio data retrieval with 2102 module
- 581 RTD data retrieval device
- Flowlink® Software
- Optional temperature sensor - provides precise log of sample compartment temperature for automatic documentation
|Size (Diam x Ht):||17.7 x 27.6 inches (45.7 x 70.1 cm)|
|Weight:||Dry, Less Battery - 31 lbs (14 kg)|
|Material:||Plastic with UV-resistant gel coat|
|Power Requirements||12 VDC|
|Intake Purge||Adjustable air purge before and after each sample|
|Tubing Life Indicator||Provides a warning to change pump tubing|
|Intake Suction Tubing||Vinyl or Teflon®; 1 cm (3/8") ID; 1 to 30 m (3 to 99 ft) length|
|Pump Tubing Life||Typically 1,000,000 pump counts|
|Maximum Lift||28 feet (8.5 m)|
|Repeatability||Typically ± 5 mL or ± 5% of the average volume in a set|
|Typical Line Velocity at Head Height||3.0 ft./s @ 3 ft; 2.9 ft./s @ 10 ft; 2.7 ft./s @ 15 ft. (0.91 m/s @ 0.9 m;|
0.87 m/s @ 3.1 m; 0.83 m/s @ 4.6 m)
|Liquid Presence Detector||Non-wetted, non-conductive sensor detects when liquid sample|
reaches the pump to automatically compensate for changes in
|Weight||13 lbs. (5.9 kg)|
|Size (HxWxD):||10.3 x 12.5 x 10 inches (26 x 31.7 x 25.4 cm)|
|Operational temperature:||32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)|
|Enclosure rating:||NEMA 4X, 6 IP67|
|Program Memory||Non-volatile ROM|
|Flow Meter Signal Input||5 to 15 VDC pulse or 25 ms isolated contact closure|
|Number of Composite Samples||Programmable from 1 to 999 samples|
|Clock Accuracy||Typically 1 minute per month for real time clock|
|Sample Frequency||1 minute to 99 hours 59 minutes (1 minute increments);|
non-uniform times in minutes or clock times 1 to 9,999 flow pulses
|Sampling Modes||Uniform time, non-uniform time, event, flow (flow mode is|
controlled by external flow meter pulses)
|Programmable Sample Volumes||10 to 9,990 mL (1 mL increments)|
|Sample Retries||If no sample is detected, up to 3 attempts (user-selectable)|
|Rinse Cycles||Automatic rinsing of suction line up to 3 rinses for each sample|
|Program Storage||5 sampling programs|
|Sampling Stop/Resume||Up to 24 real time/date sample Stop/Resume commands|
|Controller diagnostics:||Tests for RAM, ROM, pump display, and distributor|