6712FR Fiberglass Refrigerated Sampler
Advanced 6712 sampling in our top-of-the-line FR refrigeratorThe 6712FR is a sequential or composite refrigerated sampler designed to withstand the harshest indoor or outdoor environments. It features our unequalled "FR" model corrosion-proof refrigerator cabinet molded from polyester resin fiberglass and supported by a stainless steel frame. A UV-resistant gel coat provides a smooth, non-porous finish for added protection and easy cleaning. Thick, foamed-in-place insulation helps keep samples preserved at the EPA-recommended 39°F (4°C). An automatically controlled, built-in heater ensures that samples won't freeze. The heart of the 6712FR is Isco's advanced 6712 Controller. It allows you to select different programming modes to assure the most suitable routine for your application. Programming is fast and simple, with on-line help just a key stroke away. In Standard Programming Mode, the controller walks you through the sampling sequence step-by-step, allowing you to choose all parameters specific to your application. Extended Programming Mode lets you enter more complex programs including “smart sampling” event notification, triggered on any combination of up to 16 inputs.
- SDI-12 interface provides “plug and play” connection with compatible measuring devices - including multi-parameter sondes from leading manufacturers.
- Standard 512KB of memory gives you great flexibility for logging environmental data.
- Corrosion-proof refrigerator cabinet is molded from polyester resin fiberglass and UV-resistant gel coat provides a smooth, non-porous finish for added protection and easy cleaning.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel frame and cabinet.
- Automatic built-in heater ensures that samples won't freeze, even when ambient temperatures drop to -20°F (-29°C).
- Durable powder-coated epoxy, phenolic paint, or polyester tubing, protects refrigeration components.
- Sample delivery at the EPA-recommended velocity of 2 ft./sec., even at head heights of 26 feet.
- Pump revolution counter and patented liquid detection sensor ensure accurate sample volumes - and tells you when tubing should be replaced.
- wastewater effluent
- storm water monitoring
- CSO monitoring
- permit compliance
- pretreatment compliance
Options and Accessories
- Composite sampling bottle configurations
- Sequential sampling bottle configurations
- ProPak disposable sample bags
- Suction lines and strainers
- 674 Rain Gauge
- 700 Series Modules for flow and parameter measurement
- Telephone Modem
- 581 RTD data retrieval device
- Cellphone based data retrieval, dial-out alarms, and remote control
- Wireless radio data retrieval with 2102 module
- Multi-parameter sonde (pH, conductivity, temperature, DO)
- Flowlink® Software
- Optional temperature sensor - provides precise log of sample compartment temperature for automatic documentation
|Size (HxWxD):||49.3 x 26 x 26 inches (125 cm x 66 x 66 cm)|
|Weight (Dry):||160 lbs. (73 kg)|
|Refrigerator Body:||Fiberglass reinforced plastic with UV-resistant gel coat|
|Power Required:||120 VAC, 60 Hz; OR 240 VAC, 50 Hz (specify)||Pump|
|Intake Purge"||Adjustable air purge before and after each sample|
|Tubing Life Indicator:||Provides a warning to change pump tubing|
|Intake Suction Tubing:||Vinyl or Teflon®; 3/8 inch (1 cm) ID; 3 to 99 feet (1 to 30 m) Length|
|Pump Tubing Life:||Typically 1,000,000 pump counts|
|Maximum Lift:||28 feet (8.5 m)|
|Repeatability:||Typically ± 5 mL or ± 5% of the average volume in a set|
|Typical Line Velocity at Head Height:||3.0 ft./s @ 3 ft.; 2.9 ft./s @ 10 ft.; 2.7 ft./s @ 15 ft. (0.91 m/s @ 0.9 m; 0.87 m/s @ 3.1 m; 0.83 m/s @ 4.6 m)|
|Liquid Presence Detector:||Non-wetted, non-conductive sensor detects when liquid sample|
reaches the pump to automatically compensate for changes in
|Weight:||13 lbs. (5.9 kg)|
|Size (HxWxD):||10.3 x 12.5 x 10 inches (26 x 31.7 x 25.4 cm)|
|Operational temperature:||32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)|
|Program Memory:||Non-volatile ROM|
|Flow Meter Signal Input:||5 to 15 VDC pulse or 25 ms isolated contact closure|
|Number of Composite Samples:||Programmable from 1 to 999 samples|
|Clock Accuracy:||Typically 1 minute per month for real time clock|
|Sample Frequency:||1 minute to 99 hours 59 minutes (1 minute increments);|
non-uniform times in minutes or clock times 1 to 9,999 flow pulses
|Sampling Modes:||Uniform time, non-uniform time, event, flow (flow mode is|
controlled by external flow meter pulses)
|Programmable Sample Volumes:||10 to 9,990 mL (1 mL increments)|
|Sample Retries:||If no sample is detected, up to 3 attempts (user-selectable)|
|Rinse Cycles:||Automatic rinsing of suction line up to 3 rinses for each sample|
|Program Storage:||5 sampling programs|
|Sampling Stop/Resume:||Up to 24 real time/date sample Stop/Resume commands|
|Controller diagnostics:||Tests for RAM, ROM, pump display, and distributor|