Compact CIP/SIP Bioreactors 15L-50L-100L
SYSBIOTECH Pilot-scale Bioreactor is a reliable solution for working with cell culture-based process for scientific research, small biotech production facilities as well as for scaling up technology.
Standard «ready to use» solutions include all components needed for convenient operation with cell culture applications. After connecting the Bioreactor you can start using it right away without having to buy any accessories.
SYSBIOTECH Pilot-scale Bioreactors have fully aseptic design and can be validated easily. C-BIO2 control system, universal for any volume of Bioreactor greatly simplifies scale-up process and allows for easy transfer of cultivation data.
If needed, SYSBIOTECH Bioreactors can be upgraded to fulfill your specific application requirements.
For your convenience, all the necessary piping is installed on open stainless steel mobile frame. This helps to save space in your facility and simplifies access for maintenance of the Bioreactor.
All wetted surfaces are made of AISI 316L stainless steel with surface finish of 0.6 μm, to allow for effective CIP (cleaning-in-place).
Automated and user-configurable CIP and SIP (cleaning-in-place and sterilization-in-place) processing is standard included. A user-friendly program tool allows you to create your CIP and/or SIP sequence by defining its steps and set parameters. By combining sequences you can build a fully automated procedure for your entire application, maximizing day to day process consistency and ensuring best results.
|Vessel (Length/Diameter: 1.5/1)|
|Total volume||15L/50L/100L|| AISI 316L for wetted parts|
ASISI 304L for non-wetted parts
Design pressure 3.0 kg/cm3 (vessel)|
4.0 kg/cm3 (jacket)
|Design temperature|| 143°С (vessel)|
|Surface finish|| Internal polishing 0.4 μm (electropolished)|
External polishing 1.2 μm
|Top lid||Diaphragm Pressure Gauge|
Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter
Rupture disk with outlet pipe
Gases exhaust with condensor
Foam control with peristaltic pump
CIP spray ball
|Upper side walls|| Air inlet|
Sparger (ring or micro sparger)
|Lower side walls|| Temperature sensor PT100|
pH control with peristaltic pumps
Sterile sampling system
Different sensors available on request: optical density, ORP, level, weight, conductivity, pCO2
|Jacket|| Steam inlet / Cooled water outlet|
Steam outlet / Cooled water supply (with safety valve and manometer)
|Bottom||Sterializable bottom valve|
Mechanical or magnetic seal|
Manual/automatic speed control depending on the amount of dissolved oxygen.
Speed range 20-600 RPM. Maximum speed is calculated according to application
Different impeller types available on request
3 welded baffles
|Automatic air, O2, CO2 supply|
|Material||Sanitary grade steel|
|Piping construction|| Air supply|
Plant steam supply
Pure steam supply
Cooling water supply
Cooling water return
|Fittings|| Diaphragm valve|
Angle seat valve
Diaphragm pressure gauge
|Pipes welding|| Orbital welding (product line)|
Manual welding (general line)
- Ready-to-work standard solutions with the ability to upgrade.
- 100% aseptic design, easy validation.
- Different types of impellers: Rushton, marine-blade, pitched-blade right- and left-handed orientation with radial or axial flow.
- Motor with single mechanical or magnetic seal guarantees 100% aseptic operation.
- Mixing speed 30–600 rpm (standard option); up to 1.500 rpm upon request.
- Standard sensors: temperature, pH, pO2, and foam.
- Sensors upon request: OD, ORP, level, weight, conductivity, pCO2, gas analyzers.
- 5" absolute filters 0.2 μm to ensure purity of gas mixture inside the vessel.
- Manual flow meter or automatic mass flow controller (MFC) to regulate supply of gas mixture.
- Different sparger types including ring- or micro-spargers. Various specific designs are available upon request.
- Two in-gold ports for housing any required electrodes.
C-BIO2TM control system features:
- Universal control system for SYSBIOTECH’s fermenters, independent of volume.
- You can use either separate control system for each culture vessel, or one control system for several vessels (parallel experiments, individual vessel control).
- The system is based on SCADA controller, constructed in conformance with industrial automation standards.
- Simple and intuitive user interface provides quick access to all controllers and data.
- Automation of the entire cultivation procedure using pre-programmed ‘sequences’ –for better control of your bioprocess.
- The SCADA software ensures easy and reliable data management and control across all platforms.
- Four level password control is included, to allow for administrator, manager, supervisor and user level authorization.