- ECS 8020 is a C-H-N-S-O Elemental Analyzer Model based on the Dumas combustion method.
- ECS 8020 is a state-of-the-art system for the elemental analysis based on sample combustion and separation of gases with a chromatographic column.
- The combustion products, i.e. CO2, H2O, N2 and SO2, are separated and quantified by a high resolution TCD detector.
- Dual furnace combustion system (for a better combustion and optimization of catalysts)
- Fully automated analysis system
- High sensitivity, accuracy and precision
- Flexibility and versatility of applications
- Detector does not require reference gas
- Powerful software for viewing results from a computer
- Touch-screen display for an easy settings management
- Consumables status monitoring for an optimization of catalysts usage
- Three types of samplers available: electronic / pneumatic / manual.
- Easy connection to Mass Spectrometers and other detectors for stable isotopes analysis
- Low operation and management costs
- Standby mode for gas, energy and time savings
|Furnace temprature||Left Furnace: max. 1100 deg C|
Right Furnace: max. 1100 deg C
|Accuracy||<0.2%(certified standard : purity >99.9%)|
|Sample Size||0.1 to 500 mg (depending on samples nature)|
|Analysis Time||CN: 5 min|
CHN: 8 min
CHNS: 10/25 min
O : 4 Min
|Automation||3 different samplers are available: Pneumatic/Electronic/manual samplers|
|Detector||High sensitivity TCD|
|Precision||<0.1% (certified standard : purity >99.9%)|
|Analytical Rang||C: 0.002 to 20mg|
H: 0.002 to 5mg
N: 0.002 to 20mg
S: 0.002 to 6mg
O: 0.002 to 2mg
|Power||230V, 50/60Hz, 5A, 1100W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||81x50x37 cm|