Full-size CIP/SIP Fermenters 150L-300L-500L
SYSBIOTECH Pilot-scale Fermenters are a reliable solution for working with microbiological cultures for scientific research or small biotech production facilities, as well as for scaling-up technology.
Standard «ready to use» solutions include all components needed for convenient operation with microbial culture applications. After connecting the Fermenter you can start using it right away without having to buy any accessories.
SYSBIOTECH Pilot scale Fermenters have fully aseptic design and can be validated easily. C-BIO2 control system, universal for any volume of Fermenter greatly simplifies scale-up process and allows for easy transfer of fermentation data.
If needed, SYSBIOTECH Fermenters can be upgraded to fulfill your specific application requirements.
For your convenience, all the necessary piping is installed on open stainless steel mobile frame. This helps to save space in your facility and simplifies access for maintenance of the Fermenter.
All wetted surfaces are made of AISI 316L stainless steel with surface finish of 0.8 μm, to allow for effective CIP (cleaning-in-place).
Automated and user-configurable CIP and SIP (cleaning-in-place and sterilization-in-place) processing are standard included. A user-friendly program tool allows you to create your CIP and/or SIP sequence by defining its steps and set parameters. By combining sequences you can build a fully automated procedure for your entire application, maximizing day to day process consistency and ensuring best results.
|Materials|| AISI 316L for wetted parts|
AISI 304L for non-wetted parts
|Design pressure|| 3.0 kg/cm3 (vessel)|
4.0 kg/cm3 (jacket)
|Design temperature|| 143°С (vessel)|
|Surface finish|| Internal polishing Ra 0.8 μm|
External polishing Ra 1.2 μm
Diaphragm Pressure Gauge|
Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter
Rupture disk with outlet pipe
Gases exhaust with condensor
Foam control with peristaltic pump
CIP spray ball
|Upper side walls|| Air inlet|
Sparger (ring or micro sparger)
|Lower side walls|| Temperature sensor PT100
pH control with peristaltic pumps|
Sterile sampling system
Different sensors available on request: optical density, ORP, level, weight, conductivity, pCO2
|Jacket||Steam inlet / Cooled water outlet Steam outlet / Cooled water supply (with safety valve and manometer)|
|Bottom||Sterializable bottom valve|
|Agitation unit|| Single mechanical or magnetic seal|
Manual/automatic speed control depending on the amount of dissolved oxygen.
Speed range 30-600 RPM. Up to 1.500 RPM available on request
Marine, Rushton or pitched-blade impeller. Different impeller types available on request
3 welded baffles
|Aeration unit|| Automatic air supply 2 VVM|
5" absolute filter 0.2 μm and filter housing made from AISI 316L stainless steel
Manual flow meter or automatic MFC (mass flow controller)
|Piping||Material||Sanitary grade steel|
|Piping construction|| Air supply|
Plant steam supply
Pure steam supply
Cooling water supply
Cooling water return
Waste water drain
Waste liquid drain
Waste gas out
|Fittings|| Diaphragm valve|
Angle seat valve
Diaphragm pressure gauge
Ball valve and Pneumatic angle valve
|Pipes welding|| Orbital welding (product line)|
Manual welding (general line)
- Ready-to-work standard solutions with the ability to upgrade.
- 100% aseptic design, easy validation.
- Different types of impellers: Rushton, marine-blade, pitched-blade right- and left-handed orientation with radial or axial flow.
- Motor with single mechanical or magnetic seal guarantees 100% aseptic operation.
- Mixing speed 30–600 rpm (standard option); up to 1.500 rpm upon request.
- Standard sensors: temperature, pH, pO2, and foam.
- Sensors upon request: OD, ORP, level, weight, conductivity, pCO2, gas analyzers.
- 5" absolute filters 0.2 μm to ensure purity of gas mixture inside the vessel.
- Manual flow meter or automatic mass flow controller (MFC) to regulate supply of gas mixture.
- Different sparger types including ring- or micro-spargers. Various specific designs are available upon request.
- Two in-gold ports for housing any required electrodes.