echoLAB HTVS 3.0 is high technology Vickers hardness testing automated system ideal for accurate and reproducible tests. Autofocus technology high definition optical system allow the automatic indentation evaluation and measure. The advanced illumination device ensure continuous and uniform light intensity. The motorized turret, with two objectives, is completed software controlled for fast indenter-objectives switching and precise positioning.
- The Digital hardness testers, designed and manufactured for completely automatic procedures according to the Brinell, Vickers, Rockwell methods,
comply with international standards such as DIN EN, ISO and ASTM.
- Recommended for all hardness tests with loads ranging up to 3000 (kgf) through video measuring of indentation diameter (HBW)
or indentation depth (HBT) without parallax error in the measurement of the penetration points.
- Imprint detection by 20 position motorized zoom, with transfer of the image to the large LCD touchscreen through internal CCD camera,
- All hardness values are immediately made available for digital reading.
- The load cell is electronically controlled for extremely high accuracy test loads.
- Powerful programmable panel with inbuilt high-contrast, anti-glare, user-friendly color LCD touch-screen.
- With high levels of repeatability and High measurement accuracy.
|Test force application||Manual / Automatic (loading / unloading)|
|Max. Specimen height||0-170 mm|
|Max. Specimen depth||0-165 mm|
|Display detail||Inbuilt Display|
|Test load – Brinell||62.5, 100, 125,187.5, 250, 300, 500, 1000, 1500, 3000 kgf|
|Test load – Rockwell||10, 60, 100, 150kgf|
|Test load – Vickers||62.5, 100kgf|