Micro pH electrode is so commonly used by research centers worldwide that it has become the industry standard for measuring pH in small samples. Not only does it measure down to 1/5 of a drop, but its solid-state body makes it virtually unbreakable.
Purchase our micro pH electrode by itself or as a complete ArrowLabb(TM) micro pH measurement system. The complete system includes everything you need to measure, log and graph all in one. System includes micro pH electrode, advanced digital meter plus our exclusive logging and plotting software and more.
- Fits directly into 96 well plates, NMR tubes, microcentrifuge tubes, and serum cups
- Measures down to 10 microliters - less than 1/5 the volume of a single drop of liquid
- Measures small biological specimens down to less than 0.5 mm in length
- Virtually unbreakable made with all solid state fluoropolymer body
- 1 mm tip and 2.8 mm diameter body
- Can be used with any standard pH meter or strip chart recorder
- Trusted by universities and research institutes worldwide
|pH Range:||2 to 12|
|Temp. Range:||0 to 65 oC|
|Body Type:||Fluoropolymer and epoxy|
|Dimensions:||3mm dia X 150mm length|
|Description:||Micro pH electrode with solid state sensor for measuring samples down to 10 microliters of sample. Flexible fluoropolymer stem is guaranteed against breakage for the life the electrode.|
|Applications:||Any samples with volumes between 10 to 800 microliters. Use in microtiter plates, microcentrifuge tubes, NMR tubes, micro test tubes, isoelectric focusing gels.|