OverviewDissolved Hydrogen MeasurementSpecificationsResources
Monitor for continuous measurement of dissolved hydrogen in water steam cycles.
- Monitor AMI Hydrogen QED having Complete system mounted on stainless steel panel:
- Transmitter AMI Hydrogen in a rugged aluminum en-closure (IP 66).
- Flow cell QV-Flow PMMA OTG made of acrylic glass with needle valve and digital sample flow meter on mounting angle made of stainless steel.
- Swansensor Hydrogen with platinum anode and silver cathode and integrated NT5k temperature sensor.
- Faraday electrode for the automatic or manual verifi-cation by electrochemically generated hydrogen con-centration in the ppb range.
- Factory tested, ready for installation and operation.
- Measuring range: 0.01 ppb to 800 ppb H2 (at 25°C, 1013hPa) or 0 – 50% saturation
- Simultaneous measurement of dissolved hydrogen, sample temperature and sample flow.
- Big backlit LC display for the reading of measuring val-ue, sample temperature, sample flow and operating status.
|Swansensor Hydrogen with platinum anode and silver cathode and with inte-grated NT5k temperature sensor.|
|0.01 to 9.99 ppb||0.01 ppm|
|10.0 to 99.9 ppb||0.1 ppb|
|100 to 800 ppb||1 ppb|
|0-50% saturation||0.1% saturation|
|Automatic range switching|
Automatic temperature and air pressure compensation.
|Accuracy / Repeatability|
|Accuracy:||± 5% of reading or ± 0.5 ppb|
|Repeatability:||± 1% of read. or ±0.5 ppb (whichever is greater)|
|Sample flow measurement|
|With digital SWAN sample flow sensor|
|Transmitter Specifications and Functionality|
|Electronics case:||Cast aluminum|
|Protection degree:||IP 66 / NEMA 4X|
|Electrical connectors:||screw clamps|
|Display:||backlit LCD, 75 x 45 mm|
|Voltage:||100 - 240 VAC (± 10 %), 50/60 Hz (± 5 %) or 24 VDC (± 10 %)|
|Power consumption:||max. 30 VA|
|Flow rate:||6 to 20 l/h|
|Temperature:||up to 45 °C|
|Inlet pressure:||0.2 to 1 bar|
|Outlet pressure:||pressure free|
|Flow cell and connections|
|Flow cell made of acrylic glass with built-in flow adjustment valve and digital sample flow meter|
|Sample Inlet:||Swagelok ¼” tube adapter|
|Sample outlet:||for flexible tube Ø 20 x 15 mm|
|Dimensions:||400 x 850 x 200 mm|
|Material:||stainless steel V4A|
|Total weight:||14.0 kg|