OverviewPhosphate (PO4) measurementSpecificationsResources
Monitor AMI Phosphate Boiler having complete monitoring system for the automatic, continuous measurement of ortho-phosphate in boiler water.
- Measuring range: 0.01 to 10 ppm (mg/L) PO4
- Based on colorimetric measurement principle.
- No interferences with silica.
- Complete system including measurement and control electronics, photometer, flow indicator, reaction chamber, reagent dosing system and reagent containers.
- Measurement values are available as analog output signals.
- Alarm display and activation of alarm relay when user defined, critical limits are reached.
- Continuous, automatic monitoring of main in-strument functions (sample flow, reagent supply).
- Large back-lit LC display showing all measured values and status information simultaneously.
|0.01 to 0.99 ppm||0.01 ppm|
|1.0 to 4.9 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|5 to 10 ppm||1.0 ppm|
|up to 5 ppm|| 0.01 ppm or 2.5%, whichever is the greater|
|5 to 10ppm|| 10%|
|Made of acrylic glass with water inlet filter and flow adjustment valve.|
|Transmitter Specifications and Functionality|
|Protection degree:||IP 66 / NEMA 4X|
|Electrical connectors:||screw clamps|
|Display:||backlit LCD, 75 x 45 mm|
|Voltage:||100 - 240 VAC (± 10 %), 50/60 Hz (± 5 %) or 24 VDC (± 10 %)|
|Power consumption:||max. 30 VA|
|Flow rate:||min. approx. 10 l/h|
|Temperature:||up to 50 °C|
|Inlet pressure:||0.15 to 2 bar|
|Outlet pressure:||pressure free, atmospheric drain|
|Sample Inlet:||Serto PVDF 6mm (1/4” thread), for tubing 6x4 mm|
|Inlet with 2nd sample stream option:||2x Serto PA 6mm (1/8” thread), for tubing 6x4 mm|
|Drain:||Ø 16 mm, tubing 15x20 mm|
|Dimensions:||400 x 850 x 200 mm|
|Material:||stainless steel V4A|
|Total weight:||14.0 kg|