Monitor AMI Redox Analyzer for continuous measurement of Redox (ORP) in high purity water, steam and condensate.
- Monitor AMI Redox Analyzer has complete system mounted on stainless steel panel:
- Transmitter AMI pH-Redox in a rugged aluminum enclosure (IP 66).
- Flow cell QV-Flow IS1000 made of stainless steel with quick release vessel, needle valve, digital sample flow meter and temperature sensor.
- Simultaneous measurement of redox and sample temperature and sample flow.
- Monitor AMI Redox Analyzer has Big backlit LC display for the reading of measuring value, sample temperature, sample flow and operating status.
|Measuring range with|
|-Swansensor ST/AY:||-400 bis 1200 mV|
|-Swansensor SI/FL:||-500 bis 1500 mV|
|automatic, according to:|
- Nernst (for potable water and wastewater)
- Nernst with non-linear solution compensation (for high purity water)
- Nernst with linear compensation with selectable coefficient (for high purity water)
|Calibration solutions table|
|Programmable table for pH buffers and ORP calibration solution.|
|Temperature measurement Pt1000|
|Measuring range:||-30 to +130 °C|
|Transmitter Specifications and Functionality|
|Protection degree:||IP 66 / NEMA 4X|
|Electrical connectors:||screw clamps|
|Voltage:||100 - 240 VAC (± 10 %),
50/60 Hz (± 5 %)|
or 24 VDC, (± 15 %)
|Power consumption:||max. 20 VA|
|Flow rate:||5 to 10 l/h|
|Temperature:||up to 50 °C|
|Inlet pressure:||0.2 to 2 bar|
|Outlet pressure:||pressure free|
|Flow cell and connections|
|Flow cell made of stainless steel with quick release vessel with built-in flow adjustment valve, digital sample flow meter and Pt1000 temperature sensor.|
|Sample inlet:||Swagelok ¼” tube adapter|
|Sample outlet:||G ½” adapter for flexible tube Ø 20 x 15 mm|
|Dimensions:||850 x 280 x 150 mm|
|Total weight:||12.0 kg|