Auto-matic and continuous measurement of turbidity in potable water, surface water and effluent.
- Measurement range: 0.000 - 100.0 FNU/NTU Automatic range switching.
- Precision: ± 0.001 FNU/NTU or 1% of reading.
- Response time: typically T90 < 15 sec (after sample entry at 10 l/h)
- Monitor AMI Turbitrace having complete system including transmitter, turbidity sensor, flow cell with integrated sub-micron fil-ter, flow controller and flow sensor. Installed on panel for immediate use.
- Pressure tight sample system up to 10 bar avoids outgassing of sample.
- Transmitter with large backlit graphic dis-play for the reading of measuring value, flow and operating status. Full text menu driven user interface. Storage of calibra-tion history.
Turbidimeter with flow controller and programmable automatic zero point measurement for drift compensation by integrated sub-micron particle filter.
|Measuring range:||0.000 - 100.0 FNU/NTU with automatic range switching|
|Precision:||0.001 FNU/NTU or 1% of reading|
|Transmitter Specifications and Functionality|
|Electronics case:||Cast aluminum|
|Protection degree:||IP 66 / NEMA 4X|
|Display:||backlit LCD, 75 x 45 mm|
|Electrical connectors:||screw clamps|
|Voltage:||100 - 240 VAC (± 10 %),
50/60 Hz (± 5 %)|
or 24 VDC, (± 10 %)
|Power consumption:||max. 30 VA|
|Sample temperature:||1 - 40°C|
|Sample flow:||5 - 20 l/h|
|Sample pressure:||1 - 10 bar|
|Sample inlet:||Serto connection for tube 6 mm|
|Sample outlet:||Pressure free outlet (funnel with connection for flexible tube 15 x 20 mm)|
|Dimensions:||280 x 850 x 200 mm|
|Total weight:||8.7 kg|