Auto-matic and continuous measurement of turbidity in potable water, surface water and effluent.
- Monitor AMI Turbiwell having complete system including transmitter, control electronics, sample chamber and turbidimeter.
- Non-contact turbidimeter: System optics are not in direct contact with sample, no fouling on optical sur-faces.
- Manual or automatic valve for the drain of the sample chamber.
- Measuring range: 0.000 - 100.0 NTU Automatic range switching.
- Precision: ± 0.003 NTU or ± 1% of reading.
- Big back-lit LCD display for the reading of all meas-ured values and status information simultaneously.
- Factory tested, ready for installation and operation.
Nephelometer using a white light LED light source. Approved alternative method to US EPA 180.1. Method number: SWAN AMI Turbiwell
|Measuring range:||0.000 to 100.0 NTU|
|Precision:|| 0.003 NTU or 1%, whichever is greater|
|Two-part turbidimeter body made of PETP with drain valve.|
|Heated optics, windows and sample compartment to avoid condensation.|
|Easy cleaning of sample compartment.|
|Factory calibrated with Formazine.|
|Optional sample flow measurement with SWAN deltaT flow sensor.|
|Transmitter Specifications and Functionality|
|Protection degree:||IP 66 / NEMA 4X|
|Display:||backlit LCD, 2,95 x 1,77”|
|Electrical connectors:||screw clamps|
|Voltage:||100 - 240 VAC (± 10 %),
50/60 Hz (± 5 %)|
or 24 VDC, (± 10 %)
|Power consumption:||max. 30 VA|
|Flow rate:||approx. 5 – 16 gal/h|
|Temperature:||up to 104 °F|
Sample temperature max. 9°F
over ambient temperature
|Outlet pressure:||pressure free, atmospheric drain|
|Sample inlet:||¼” thread / nozzle, Ø 0,39” (10mm)|
|Drain:||½” thread / Ø 0,62” (16 mm), tubing 0,59 x 0,78” (15 x 20 mm)|
|Dimensions:||400 x 850 x 200mm|
|Total weight:||22.0 lbs|