Photobioreactors feature a unique combination of the cultivator and monitoring device with user-friendly software control which offers remote control via internet. The core of the Photobioreactor system is a flat cultivation tank with integrated temperature regulation in the range of 15–60°C and bubble stirring (aeration) of the culture.
Modular Photobioreactors are designed to allow for precise control and optimization of the cultivation conditions by continuous monitoring of fluorescence parameters, photosynthetic efficiency, optical density of the culture and pH of the suspension for determining CO2 injection.
Photobioreactors assure control and monitoring of numerous parameters essential for successful culture cultivation and maximum production of biomass such as stable suspension temperature, homogenous light illumination and light spectral distribution.
|Total volume||130 L|
|Materials|| AISI 316L for wetted parts|
|AISI 304L for non-wetted parts|
|LED Lights||800x1000 mm panel with 80 white LED and 5W power|
|Material||Sanitary grade steel|
|Piping construction|| Air supply|
Plant steam supply
Pure steam supply
Cooling water supply
Cooling water return
Waste water drain
Waste liquid drain
Waste gas out
|Fittings|| Diaphragm valve|
Angle seat valve
Diaphragm pressure gauge
Ball valve and Pneumatic angle valve
|Pipes welding||Orbital welding (product line) Manual welding (general line)|
- Surface aeration or deep aeration via sparger
- Absolute ﬁlter 0.2 µm
- Manual ﬂow meter or automatic MFC (mass ﬂow controller)
- Automatic Air supply 2VVM
Gases exhaust with condensor Inoculation
Foam sensor port
Port for addition of acid, base, anti-foam and substrat
Port for addition of media
Sterile Sampling system
Sterilizable bottom valve
- Ready-to-work standard solutions with the ability to upgrade.
- 100% aseptic design, easy validation.
- Different types of impellers: Rushton, marine-blade, pitched-blade right- and left-handed orientation with radial or axial flow.
- Motor with single mechanical or magnetic seal guarantees 100% aseptic operation.
- Mixing speed 30–600 rpm (standard option); up to 1.500 rpm upon request.
- Standard sensors: temperature, pH, pO2, and foam.
- Sensors upon request: OD, ORP, level, weight, conductivity, pCO2, gas analyzers.
- 5" absolute filters 0.2 μm to ensure purity of gas mixture inside the vessel.
- Manual flow meter or automatic mass flow controller (MFC) to regulate supply of gas mixture.
- Different sparger types including ring- or micro-spargers. Various specific designs are available upon request.
- Two in-gold ports for housing any required electrodes.
C-BIO2TM control system features:
- Universal control system for SYSBIOTECH’s fermenters, independent of volume.
- You can use either separate control system for each culture vessel, or one control system for several vessels (parallel experiments, individual vessel control).
- The system is based on SCADA controller, constructed in conformance with industrial automation standards.
- Simple and intuitive user interface provides quick access to all controllers and data.
- Automation of the entire cultivation procedure using pre-programmed ‘sequences’ –for better control of your bioprocess.
- The SCADA software ensures easy and reliable data management and control across all platforms.
- Four level password control is included, to allow for administrator, manager, supervisor and user level authorization.