Orbit Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Data Privacy Statement
1. Orbit Technologies Pvt. Ltd. commits to protect your personal information
Orbit Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is committed to protect your privacy and your personal information. We encourage you to read this privacy statement.
This Privacy Statement informs you of our privacy practices and the way your personal information is collected online and how that information is used by us. This statement will be readily available on our home page and at the bottom of every Orbit Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Web page.
Orbit Technologies Pvt. Ltd. strongly supports the fundamental rights to privacy and data Protection as well as compliance with national and international privacy laws. Our Privacy Rules are applicable in all of our affiliates for the collection, processing, use, dissemination, transfer, and storage of personal information. They impose common rules for all of our entities of all countries, and aim at ensuring a high level of protection of personal information within Orbit Technologies Pvt. Ltd..
2. How we process your personal information?
Orbit Technologies Pvt. Ltd. respects the privacy rights and interests of each individual, employee, candidate or customer. Orbit Technologies Pvt. Ltd. subsidiaries will observe the following principles when processing your personal information:
1. Processing your personal information fairly and lawfully.
2. Collecting your personal information for specified, legitimate purposes and not processing further in ways incompatible with those purposes.
3. Collecting your personal information which is relevant to and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected and used. We may render information anonymous when feasible and appropriate, depending on the nature of the data and the risks associated with the intended uses.
4. Maintaining your personal information accurate, and where necessary, kept up-to-date. We will take reasonable steps to rectify or delete Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
5. Keeping your personal information only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and processed.
6. Processing your personal information in accordance with the individual’s legal rights.
7. Taking appropriate technical, physical, and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access, unlawful processing, and unauthorized or accidental loss, destruction, or damage to personal information.
3. Why we collect your personal information?
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide our customers and other users with superior service and a smooth, efficient and personalised experience while using the sites. For example, if you purchase products or request information on the sites, we use your personal information to fill your order or provide the requested information.
Orbit Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may collect personal Information from you to complete various transactions, such as:
• product or service orders, activations and registrations
• profile creation
• information requests
• marketing or support subscriptions
• contest entries or survey participation
• job applications
4. What information is collected?
Orbit Technologies Pvt. Ltd. collects and uses your personal information to better serve you and personalise your experience and interaction with Orbit Technologies Pvt. Ltd.. Such collection is done with appropriate notice and consent, along with required filings with data protection authorities, where applicable.
The types of personal information we collect from you may include:
• your name, company, email address, phone number, address and shipping address
• customer type, job function, job title and others
• product and service preferences, contact preferences, educational and employment
background, and job interest data
• your Orbit Technologies Pvt. Ltd. user ID and password (where applicable)
• IP address (see chapter on cookies)
The types of personal information we never collect from you may include:
• credit card, Debit Card, Net Banking information or any other financial related
confidential data.(where applicable)
A cookie is a piece of information in the form of a very small text file that is placed on an internet user’s hard drive. It is generated by a web page server, which is basically the computer that operates a web site. The information the cookie contains is set by the server and it can be used by that server whenever the user visits the site. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user’s identification card, which tell a web site when the user has returned.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer or to stop cookies being accepted in future you should refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. More information is available at www.AboutCookies.org.
6. How we protect your information
Orbit Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and its subsidiaries are committed to taking appropriate technical, physical, and organizational measures to protect its Employees and Customers Personal Data against unauthorized access, unlawful processing, accidental loss or damage, and unauthorized destruction.
7. Change in this privacy statement
Orbit Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to modify this privacy statement as needed, for example, to comply with changes in laws, regulations, Orbit Technologies Pvt. Ltd. practices and procedures, or requirements imposed by data protection authorities. In this case, Orbit Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will inform Orbit Technologies Pvt. Ltd. candidates, Customers and other persons of any material changes in this privacy statement. Orbit Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will post all changes on relevant internal and external websites.
This statement and the policies referred herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights.
Last Update: 22-Jan-2015