Muti-Sample Thermogravimetric Analyzer With Auto Crucible-Covers Placement/Removal Specifically Designed for Coal and Coke Analysis
- Automatic crucible-cover placement and removal provides for better volatile matter determination by reducing sample oxidation and eliminating the possibility of contamination.
- Operator safety: Risk of operator burns is reduced since the furnace does not have to be opened manually to place/remove covers.
- Elimination of the possibility of the covers falling inside furnace.
- No waste of consumables and reduced consumption of resources.
- Although specifically designed for the coal/coke industry, the TGA-2000A may be used in any application where crucible covers need to be placed/removed.
- Quickly determine moisture, volatiles, ash, fixed-carbon and LOI (Loss on ignition).
- Temperature regulation is plus/minus one degree centigrade.
- Extremely robust mechanical design.
- Exceptional and unsurpassed reliability.
- Complete brand name digital precision balance of 0.1 mg sensitivity with display.
- Service, although seldom required, does not require highly-trained technicians, Navas Instruments provides service directly or with local dealers
- Parts are standard and generally available locally.
|Number of samples||20|
|Temperature range:||50 ~ 1000 ºC ±1 ºC|
|Sample Size:||0.1 ~ 5 grams|
|Balance resolution:||0.0001 grams|
|Weight Loss/Gain Range:||0 ~ 100 %|
|Number Of Samples:||19 simultaneously, other models/numbers of samples are available Coal, coke, etc., and any application where automatic placement and removal of crucible covers inside the furnace may be beneficial.|
|Determination of:||moisture, volatiles, ash, fixed-carbon, LOI ( Loss on ignition )|