Parr’s new Continuous Flow Tubular Reactor with Touchscreen Control was designed with researchers in mind. In addition to accommodating Parr’s standard line of 5400 Tubular Reactors, it offers a compact footprint, easy set-up, and integrated touchscreen control with alarm interlocks. Whether for production, research, or teaching unit operations, this system has an impressive collection of capabilities, all at a budget-friendly price.
- Capacity for use of traditional or non-traditional solid catalysts
- Reactor ID’s from 1/4″ to 1.5″ (7 to 38 mm), with length to 24″ (600 mm)
- Pressure ratings to 5000 psi (345 bar)
- Temperature ratings to 550 °C
- Gas and Liquid Feeds, Pressure control, Condenser, and Gas/Liquid Separator
- Touchscreen with PID temperature control, gas and liquid feed control, and full data logging with integrated alarm interlocks
- Fully assembled and ready to operate out of the box